Students of the following categories, both programs, must submit official document to MABE office to certify their absence. Those part-time students in category 1 must submit the document at least a week prior to the exam date.
MABE Program reserves the right to verify the submitted documents. The grades of the makeup examination will not exceed B. MABE Program also reserves the right to give the grades according to performance based on restricted appropriate reasons for the absence of each student. The decision made by MABE Administrative Committee is final.
There is definitely no makeup for the following course or activity;
1. Comprehensive Examination
2. Individual Study Trip and Presentation
Students eligible to ask for makeup examination include only three categories;
1) Those assigned by their office to work, attend seminar, or travel abroad on business trip
2) Those certified by doctor as sick and admitted in a hospital on the exam date
3) Those being unable to come due to unexpected events, i.e. accidents
Students eligible to ask for makeup exam include only two categories;
1) Those certified by doctor as sick and admitted in a hospital on the exam date
2) Those being unable to come due to unexpected events, i.e. accidents